Air Supply Live Concert in Davao City 2012




Do I need to introduce this classical band who is still captivating the hearts of the world through their timeless music?

I grew up with their beats as my father oftentimes play their songs on the cassette. Until I went to highschool and college, their songs were still on the air especially on Sundays and whenever I am depressed.

The digital world does not stop Air Supply’s rhythm and instead, their music become accessible and their celestial voices are heard not just by the yesterday’s ears but also today’s generation.

Watch Air Supply  perform this coming November 20,2012 in the new gym of the University of the Southeastern Philippines (USEP), Davao City. Be there before 7pm!

TICKETS:
PREMIERE SEATS: P3,000
SUPER VIP: 2,000
Gold: P1,500
Silver: P1000
Center bench: 300
Left and Right Wing: P500
Left and Right Wing near Stage: P800

These are my favorite songs from Air Supply that I want to hear them singing these live!

Making Love Out of Nothing At All
Without You
Two Less Lonely People
You Give it All
Chances
Goodbye
Strong Wind
Here I Am

For reservations Please call 0923-707-4377.


Comments

  1. Hi,ako yung tumawag kahapon. Please book 8 pcs of 1,000 tickets pls. I can't contact you and i dunno why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Albert, see you in the concert. Mama would be happy this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....sana may VIP pa. I want to buy 13 pcs of Gold...I wil call you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na receive ko na from aunt ang tickets. Salamat Albertology.

    Cousin told me your still young pa daw :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts