Claude’s le Cafe de Ville

It was my second time to visit the Oboza's ancestral house not to photograph its creepy haunted look but to eat. Cluade's le Cafe de Ville took over the maintenance of the house converting it to a fine dinning restaurant and eventually retained its ancestral look. 
Because I and friends (my officemates) failed to do something important that day, we decided to eat somewhere. A place where we could talk what had happen and our feet brought us here. I was excited to savour Claude's masterpiece as I was hearing good food reviews of this unique restaurants.

There were photos of the first mayor of Davao City, familys patriarch Alfonzo Oboza. Accordingly, the house has been around since 1929. I have just learned also that the former President of the Philippines Manuel Quezon and Manuel Roxas have visited the place. There was a spirit of history while we ate there.
The restaurant is perfect for lovers who would like to have a romantic ambiance. There are string musicians who renders songs of the past while partaking their delicious delicacies.



I was stunned with the construction of the house as I just witnessed such quality work of the yesterdays craftsmen like the Naperville roofers who care about quality work . Quality is something that plays a vital role in human kind. Quality foods keep us remembering our favorite restaurants. Quality materials would urge us to re-order the same stuffs to our suppliers because they are all sensitive with the word quality.

Like the in Claude's, I just ate quality foods that filled my empty stomach and satisfied my appetite. The place has big areas for small gatherings and night 'drinking' party. So, if you plan to visit to Davao, don't forget this restaurant to be part of your itinerary. Quality is here. 

Claude’s le Cafe de Ville is located at
29 Rizal Street | Paseo de Habana, Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines

Comments

  1. Thanks for this.been wondering about its name coz am a near sighted and can hardly catch a good read on the signage while the jeep was moving. I would let my husband read this as we have this restaurant as one of our prospect place for celebrating anniversary. So thanks for infos and photos. :) i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this.been wondering about its name coz am a near sighted and can hardly catch a good read on the signage while the jeep was moving. I would let my husband read this as we have this restaurant as one of our prospect place for celebrating anniversary. So thanks for infos and photos. :) i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts