Bambu Estate Davao Subdivision, Your Home


Bambu Estate is a midcost yet prime project of Kisan Lu Lands Inc. located along the super highway of Mintal, Davao City. They say, a country side subdivision with full access to necessities.

I am so excited to stay in Block 9 Lot 23 here in Bambu Estate and build my own family there. As of this writing, Bambu Estate is in 70% done with more than hundred of houses built in the norther part where my home is.

My family is also excited to stay as it has swimming pool and clubhouse. Not to mention the exclusive 2-hectare NCCC Mall inside Bambu Estate.

Bambu is at the country side but it has everything you need to continue life that easy and hassle free. For education, Holy Child Academy and Philippine Science Highschool are just infront of the subdivision.

Security and safety are also tighten here in Bambu Estate. The company takes it seriously and install CCTV cameras on critical areas with high profiled security guards.

The houses are in full quality giving homeowners an elegant and livable home.With the qualities of the materials and interior designs, you would really say, I AM HOME.

The fixtures are not part of the package so you would have to have a good source of these stuffs like cabinets and appliances.
 There is a custom furniture and cabinet maker in Chicago that I love to have in my home. I wish it is available here in Davao City so I could install it my new home in Bambu Estate.

Now if you want to have a home here in Bambu Estate Call 09228757381 or email kisanlulands@gmail.com or visit www.kisanluhomes.comhttp://www.kisanluhomes.com/

Comments

Popular Posts