Drag queens: The wig transforms all



Davao City has brilliant and talented drag queens who perform with pride and passion. I have met some artists here and was able to talk to them as to how do they transform their selves into someone that is not him but obviously could able to convince their audience to watch and awe their characters.

Edwin Luis is said to be the queen here in Davao City in terms of impersonation and 'dragging'. His team performed in one of my events last two years and the performance was extremely entertaining. I didn't know there is fun in lip sync performances.

One of the rising and aspiring drag queen I met told me that if someone would try to be in the industry he has to have great selections of wigs for it will help your career. Without it your nothing.

He said " I found this Chicago wig store that gives me different array of wig collections" Thus, if you want to try such career you have to invest to make your character the way it should be. A friend went to America just to collect such stuff. What a passion.

Comments

Popular Posts