2013: A challenging year



Last year, I wasn’t able to write a new year’s resolution and a pledge to do something new for 2012. I just read my fate in the red wall of predictions installed at the SM’ atrium. The Feng Shui says 2012 will give me breaks and more chances to experience the most satisfying events that I never imagined to happen. Those predictions seem so very real. Let me enumerate those.

  • Ø   I was able to acquire gadgets (ipad, laptop and camera lenses)
  • Ø  Did a good job selling real estate properties of Kisan Lu Lands
  • Ø  I discovered new techniques and vital information from magazines and books.
  • Ø  Have travelled Guanzhou China and Hongkong for FREE
  • Ø  Got a chance to spend a week in the world class beach resort of BORACAY ISLAND for FREE.
  • Ø  My photography skill was slowly recognized by pros. www.alvertusphotography.com
  • Ø  We (Kisan Lu Lands) won the grand prize during the Kadayawan float parade on our 3rd attempt.
  • Ø  Got a chance to meet big stars like Air Supply.
  • Ø  Was able to make a parody song of Gangnam Style in Bisaya version and received almost 150,000 hits as of this writing. The song Utang Dagan Style is played on the radio particularly in Tagum,Marbel,Cebu,Gensan, San France and Mati City. It was also featured on local newspapers. (Search Utang Dagan Style on youtube if you want to watch)


Those were just the highlights of my life last year. It seemed so great but somehow success asks something in return—My health. The SM predictions have warned me about the deterioration of the rabbit people’s health. I have been struggling anxiety disorder. A discomfort inside that drains my mind and my very me. They say, its normal to sales persons like me. Oftentimes, over fatigue.Lack of sleep. Walking dead.

2013 is a year of water snake. Predictions say it is not a good year for rabbit people. But rabbit person is wise and clever. He knows how to creatively get rid of those setbacks. Accordingly, I will be stressed dealing with the dark forces that this water snake will give to rabbit people. My answer is “ I don’t care..eee…eerr”.

I really don’t believe on those predictions whether its good or bad. All of these successful stories or failures are just consequences of our decisions. With GOD, we don’t need to worry. Anyway, these are the things I need to do and virtues I have to posses these 2013. Call it a new year’s resolution if you want.
Ø  To start the day earlier. Meaning, I should adjust my sleeping time so I would be able to catch more worms in the morning. Early birds really do.  

Ø   To prioritize health. My fitness gym experience Is not enough. I realized it was not balance. I skipped meals and abuse my stored energy. This time, I should take nutritious food and refrain from drinking liquors ( really? Cross finger…)

Ø  To sell property at least once a month. How is that possible? Why not?hehe.  
Ø  To love MYSELF more. Ever since I discovered that I am handsome, I have loved myself and I am in loved with my very ME. Lol. Seriously, I should listen to myself. If it’s tired, I will rest. If it’s horny I will pray. Haha

Ø  To treat God in my own way oftentimes. I promise to talk with the almighty everyday. The power of the creator is something that I cannot explain. I would just smile if God answers my prayer in an unexpected way and nod whenever I realize that he is actually punishing. Whether you believe it or not, everything I asked from Him was granted. It is just that, sometimes, I abuse it or I get abused.

Ø  FOCUS must lead in my virtues list. I would say, I am a person who does things with focus. Sometimes, my youthful energy destructs my concentration and plans which become a habit. Youthful energy means my extra goodies. My teenage stuff. My innocence side. My toys. My gadgets. My crazy being.

Ø  To recognize the people who play a vital role in my life. They know who they are. They deserve a tap on their backs.

Ø  To ignore negative vibes. Optimism gives me life but sometimes I forget that I possess such virtue causing my fortress or defense mechanism to be destroyed that easy by these people whose hearts are flaring every day.

Ø  To take good care with my cards. Hahaha. Been swiping a lot last year and I wasn’t able to manage it correctly. I have to be mature sometimes. Jeje.

Ø  To SMILE SMILE and SMILE. I told you, there are millions of positive ions run in my being.

With all the permission, if you (my friends) realize that I am not doing those changes, please slap my face without question. Be sure to explain it well before I slap yours too. Hehe.


Comments

Popular Posts