Loft Salon is in Davao!

A commercial hub in Davao City that is called the Matina Town Square has upgraded its look and added new international players in business industry from food chains to salon. Its roads and commercial building have upgraded too. No doubt, Davao City will reshape its image.

There is one commercial business that struct my attention. It is LOFT Salon and Nail Lounge. It is the only business unit that is operating on the new second level of MTS commercial building as of this writing.

A perfect timing for me since I needed to brush up my hair and cut it off. My past weeks seemed to be strenuous so I need a pampering hand. It is my tradition to cut my hair whenever I feel groggy due to my nature of my work. Study shows that cutting your hair in a comfortable salon is one way of stress management.

Loft Salon is one of the newest players in MTS and in all fairness, this elegant salon is at par of what we called salon of the professionals. Not to mention its comfy nail lounge and ambiance, you would surely enjoy making yourself king and queen with loft salon.

I noticed also that they are using international brands and imported medicines for hair. This does show that loft cares quality. Whatever the service fee is, it does not matter anymore, you deserve to be beautiful and handsome. For me, the secret of having a happy life is having yourself pampered and well cared of first.

Hey, by the way, Loft Salon is giving away a 10% discount to all of its services, just cut the salon's print ad on sunstar newspaper or visit MTS, second level, now!

Comments

Popular Posts