The Secrets of El Nido, Unlocked


Don’t you know that the controversial actress and FHM sex goddess Katrina Halili was born in El Nido, Palawan? She used to represent the municipality of El Nido in the Miss Palawan beauty contest and was short-listed as one of the finalists. Accordingly, she is a descendant of the first Chinese family who migrated to El Nido.  Patikim pa lang, let me tell you my story first.

Philippine’s Best Beach and Island destination. That is how the international travel show CNNGo produced by news agency Cable News Network called El Nido. After watching the episode last year, I promised to myself that I would someday take a break and celebrate my 26th birthday in El Nido as my reward. I think every travel blogger dreams to sojourn for some couple of days at Palawan.  Just last September 01, 2013, I had a very memorable birthday escapade here for I was able to realize my plan and I got a chance to unlock some secrets lie behind the grandeur of this world’s best island destination.

Continue reading Unlocking the secrets of El Nido, Palawan

Comments

Popular Posts