Carte Blanche: Leave your Mark


I am done banging my head and jumping with crazy peers in other Davao's EDM ( Electric Disco Music) like Sunbaked, Playground and Deliverance. I drooled a lot when my friends were able to attend the LifeDance in Cebu and here I was in my room. Solo. ( Kruu kruu kruu.. sound effect ). Hoping for more electric disco events in Davao after 'nabitin' in Mati's Sembreak2013. Glad to know that there will be a music carnival to happen this November 16 staged by Manic Nightnings Prod. Yipppey.

Because I am human. I will help the Habitat For Humanity cause by promoting the event to every human being. Come on. Celebrity DJ's will be spinning the discs like DJ Callum David, DJ Katsy Lee, The Zombettes, DJ Surf, Jack Bates. Those creatures are awesome human beings so before the tix will be sold out. Wag ka ng magpatumpik tumpik pa, boom karakara ka!

For tickets and updates, Like the organizer's page > www.facebook.com/manicnightningsprods

To give you an idea, here are some clips of the DJs who will blow your senses away this November 16 at Crocodile Park, Davao City.










Comments

Popular Posts