Miley Cyrus Let Audience Touch Her Vagina

Netizens are abuzz with this viral photo of Miley Cyrus who seemingly let her audience touch her vagina during her surprise show at London's GAY Club friday.

The 21- year old pop singer was seen riding a blow-up penis and posted it on social networks. The Wrecking Ball hitmaker tweeted "Gay turnnn fuck up" to her 18 million twitter followers which drew a lot of comments from her fans and bashers.

This rumored bisexual popstar also said that London is her favorite place to perform. "I have never seen more gay people in my whole life,' she told Bang Showbiz.


'When I go to London that's what it is. I feel like they are so much more open, much more than here in the US where they're feeling trapped, where it's like, "Can I even say I believe in gay marriage?
Can I say that my favorite fans are my gay fans?" Am I allowed to say that? Because half of America is still against it.' she explained.

To wrap it up, Miley may have gone wild again but for sure her gay fans love her even more. While moralists keep on throwing comments against her, this artist has become even more fierce and sexually aggressive with her craft in performing on stage with her new Miley Cyrus image. Let us move on. Forget about Hannah Montana.
Miley Cyrus rides on a blow-up penis | DailyMail


Like us on facebook 

Comments

Popular Posts